This is a unique opportunity to secure a DA approved shopping village site in the heart of one of Batemans Bay's most sought after suburbs.
- Approval for 9 Shops, Supermarket, Service Station and Liquor Outlet encompassing 4 street frontages.
- 61 onsite parking spots
- Commenced Development consent
- 500 metres to Sunshine Bay Public School
- 3 Kilometres to Batemans Bay High School
- 9 Shops ranging between 52sqm to 120sqm
- Supermarket Site 752sqm
- Liquor Store 121sqm
- Service Station (internal floor area of 87.5sqm)
- 2 titles are zoned B1 Neighbourhood Centre and 1 title is zoned Residential
The site is located between two major roads (Beach Road & George Bass Drive) servicing the southern suburbs of the greater Batemans Bay area to Moruya.
Major infrastructure scheduled to commence in early 2019 include the New Batemans Bay Bridge ($200 million project - with the preferred tender announced to John Holland Group and the New $46 million Batemans Bay Aquatic and Cultural centre due for commencement in early 2019.
For an information memorandum, please contact Aristotle Stavros on 0408 612 914.
For more details, please email agent