- Popular south coast tourist town
- Strong trade throughout the year
- Solid advance bookings going forward
- 26 units - every room has a water view
- Includes 4 self-contained suites in a variety of configurations
- Walking distance to the CBD, clubs, restaurants. etc.
- Pool and spa at the property
- Low maintenance and easily managed layout for staff and guests
- Restaurant is currently Leased
- Ability to add value and reap the rewards into the future
- Turnover in excess of $500K
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1575ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Located 471 km south of Sydney, Merimbula (population 4,259) is a small charming seaside town rising on the tree-clad hills around Lake Merimbula which is actually the wide mouth of the Merimbula River. Merimbula is the holiday 'resort' of the Sapphire Coast. Situated between Tathra and Pambula on the coast, Merimbula welcomes many thousands of tourists throughout the year. The principal activities for visitors, not surprisingly, are fishing, swimming, surfing, boating, lake cruises, scuba diving, sailboarding, canoeing. The main beach, six kilometres in length, is ideal for surfing and sailboarding.
The visitor to Merimbula is not confined only to beach and water activities. Only a short drive from the town will take you to the beautiful Bournda National Park, while interesting excursions to the hinterland can be made for bush and nature walks through ancient forests in the foothills of the South Coast Range.
Property Code: 2114
For more details, please email agent