- Elevated rainforest location overlooking the Coral Sea.
- Hideaway Lodge accommodation with 23 private chalet units nestled within the trees and birdlife environs.
- Rated as a leading Yoga Retreat attracting devotees from all over Australia and overseas.
- Fully serviced food and beverage facilities plus self-catering guest options.
- Strong client reviews.
- Currently family managed with minimal staff requirements.
- Popular 'go volunteer' destination for international visitors complements management.
- Resort has operated just 8 months each year (March - October). Potential to expand.
- Development Approvals in place to expand the lodge to accommodate 70 guests.
Sanctuary Retreat is established on an expansive freehold fifty acre elevated site overlooking the foreshore and the Coral Sea beyond. Situated less than a five-minute drive from Mission Beach the resort is an idyllic hideaway for guests seeking a rejuvenating but private holiday environment. The resort is casual and informal yet maintains an excellent reputation among guests many who return regularly for the likes of group yoga retreats under the direction of many of Australia's best-known yoga leaders.
Similarly, the resort attracts anyone interested in the best of nature, birdlife and fauna and it is not uncommon for cassowaries to move about the area delighting guests.
The resort offers outstanding food and beverage facilities promoting an inclusive friendly guest atmosphere day and night.
Since establishment the resort has remained under the same ownership and management who for personal family reasons simply operate over 8 months of the year. Therefore, there is considerable scope to expand this business to generate serious income and profit in the years ahead.
Net profit $116,674 for 2016/17 (as provided by vendor)
Contact Geoff Ellis from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2530MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2641
For more details, please email agent