Approved Quarry on Freehold Property
• Operational Quarry
• 3.5km to the Isis highway,and 20 kms from the Bruce highway
• High Quality Products for Many Applications
• Mass quantity of product untouched
This operational quarry is located on Mt Goonaneman Road, 6 minutes from the township of Dallarnil , and 18 minutes from Childers which services the Bruce Highway.This freehold property offers 297.44 hectares in total, with associated infrastructure in place.This quarry has been established by a local transport business, and the owners are looking to retire. This Property has so much more potential resources to be acquired out of the Quarry. The quarry offers the following:
- Main Roads Approvals
- Approvals to extract up to 5,000ton - 100,000 ton per annum extracting and screening activities.
- Full petrographic analysis reports 2019
- Hard Rock Quarry, Rock type is Hornfelsed Volcanoclastic Metasiltstone material group: Metamorphic
- Suitable for road base, crusher dust, rock walls,
-Other Products include decomposed granite & packing sand
- Indicated minimum reserves blank cubic meters
- Existing Infrastructure such as roads, Quarry pit areas, established benches and various other structures.
-Existing millable timber within the property adding to a further revenue stream
-Extensive Operations plant available to purchase with the quarry consisting of 30ton Excavator, Front End Loader, Water Truck, Maxtrak Cone Crusher, McCloskey R155 Scalping Screen, Chieftain 1800 Screen.$795,000 Plus Gst
-Full assessment report for the Quarry including all approvals, geological data, government approvals, quarry operations manuals.
This quarry is an operational quarry that could be put into major production immediately. Take advantage of upcoming projects including major Bruce Highway Upgrades, Paradise Dam project, Bundaberg Port Developments, located between to major local councils, Bundaberg regional council & North Burnett Regional Council( NBRC also has the most unpaved road network in Queensland).
It is strategically located to take advantage of road and infrastructure projects to the North, South, and west of the Widebay Region.
To arrange inspection contact A1 Reality Wide Bay Burnett.
Please Follow our link:
To Youtube to see our Aerial view of the quarry site.
For more details, please email agent