- Land Size - 349m2 (approx.)
- NLA - 459 m2 (approx.) over 2 levels
- Fully leased to single tenant
- Street frontage of 10.1 metres
- Blue chip location
- Immediate access to public transport
- Situated on one of Brisbane's premier entertainment precincts, Caxton Street
- 1.5 km's (approx.) from Brisbane CBD
- Heritage listed Building
Remax Brisbane City are pleased to present for sale 15 Caxton Street, Paddington. This fully leased trophy asset is a rare opportunity for the discerning investor.
The tenant is the renowned and award winning "Lefty's Old Time Music Hall" a popular bar, restaurant and music venue who were awarded one of the Best Bars in Australia 2015 by Good Food.
With a proud and long history the Heritage registered Baroona Hall is a freestanding building that was constructed in 1884 by Richard Gailey for the United Brothers Lodge of the Manchester Unity Independent Order of Oddfellows. Constructed of face brick, with a cement rendered front facade and neo classical detailing, it is located on a sloping site resulting in it being two storeys at the front and one storey at the rear.
Set in a tightly held and established location with direct access to the CBD and major arterials making this one of the hottest and most sought after inner city locations.
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information and to schedule your inspection.
For more details, please email agent