Takings $2,500,000 pa approx
• This freehold flower farm is running as a family business for last 25 years and not far from Frankston area and 60 km from the CBD;
• Premises has 20 acres land as 2 titles and currently zoning as farming. There is a capacity for 800 thousand plants on site that are all hydroponically grown and fed automatically;
• The site offers four sources of water supply which include Mains, Bore, Trapping of Rain Water as well as ability to treated water from Creek;
• Business has many vehicles and farming equipment. All equipment will be paid out in full upon settlement.
• this flower farm specialised in a few flowers and one of the major well known flower farm in Australia, having contracts with national buyers for all of the major supermarkets. Coles Woolworth Aldi..etc
• Furthermore you will be acquiring existing customers, contacts, goodwill, suppliers, staff, plant, equipment and stock, thus the income stream will be immediate. The experienced staff on hand will make for a smooth transition.
Asking $10,500,000 for business and freehold
For more information about this listing, please contact the agent below:
Agent: Dilun Pathirana
Mobile: 0424 651 868
First Choice Business Brokers
Level 1, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Fax: (03) 9899 4888
For more details, please email agent