- AN EXCELLENT SMSF ASSET OR PASSIVE INVESTMENT!
- (A CASH COW to your next one)
- All OUTGOINGS PAID by TENANT SECURED by a very LONG LEASE.
- This PERFECT TENANT, already living in town.
- To achieve the same dollar yield in a residential asset would take up to a MILLION DOLLARS.
- This property has been TOTALLY REFURBISHED, inside and out!
- "FROM LITTLE ACORNS GROW MIGHT OAKS".
Annual Rent: $38,000 plus GST
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2642MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: St Arnaud is a substantial country town of some 3,000 people located at the south-eastern edge of the Mallee plains, between Donald and Avoca on the Sunraysia Highway and 235 km north-west of Melbourne. It is a service centre to a district focused on mixed farming, merino wool, grains, legumes and vineyards. The district around St Arnaud supports an agricultural industry of sheep grazing, grains and wineries, with forested areas to the south and open Mallee plains to the north.
Property Code: 3664
For more details, please email agent