1. Information on how to enter and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is commercialVIEW.com.au Pty Ltd (ABN 84 159 552 771) 335 Camberwell Road, Camberwell, VIC 3124, Australia.
3. The Promotion commences 9am Tuesday October 28, 2014 (AEST) and closes 11:59pm Sunday 9 November, 2014 (AEDST) (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to residents on VIC, NSW, SA, WA, QLD, TAS & NT aged 18 years and over (“Eligible Entrants”).
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and of their agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete the survey on the commercialview.com.au website and enter via the overlay.
o Entry is available via commercialview.com.au at https://www.commercialview.com.au. It is a mandatory requirement for entrants to complete the survey on the commercialview.com.au website. To be a valid entry the form, which appears in the pop-up screen after searching, must be completed. Entries are limited to one (1) per person.
7. To be eligible for the draw, participants must visit the commercialview.com.au website at https://www.commercialview.com.au and complete the survey and entry form which appears in the pop-up screen by 11:59pm AEST Sunday November 9, 2014. The survey will run from October 28 to November 9, with the prize draw held at 10am Monday November 10, 2014.
8. All information pertaining to the campaign will be accessible on https://www.commercialview.com.au/terms-and-conditions/surveyterms
9. There will be one (1) Major winner selected. The Prize Draw will take place at 10:00am (AEST/AEDST) on Monday November 10 at REIV, 355 Camberwell Road, Camberwell VIC 3124. The winner will be contacted by email on the same day.
10. The first (1) valid entry drawn from the Prize Draw will win the prize.
11. The total prize value is AUD$250 (incl GST).
12. The prize value is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize after that date. A prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize (or part) with a prize (or part) of equal or greater value. The sharing of prizes is not permitted.
13. Prizes are subject to their own Terms and Conditions.
14. An unclaimed prize will be drawn from all valid entries and will be held at 11am (AEST) November 17 at REIV, 355 Camberwell Road, Camberwell VIC 3124.
15. The winners from the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email at 11:30am (AEST) November 17.
16. The winner will be determined by a random computer generated electronic drawing procedure of the participants that have correctly submitted their details on the competition entry form.
17. All entries are the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, you understand and agree that the Promoter may use and disclose the information provided by you on the terms and for the purpose set out in the Promoter's Privacy Statement available at https://www.commercialview.com.au/privacy-policy each entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant's personal information to administer the Promotion and announce the winner and disclosing the entrant's personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Promotion and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law (including authorities that regulate this Promotion).
18. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory (where relevant). Any tax liability arising, as a result of accepting any of the prizes is the responsibility of the winner.
19. The promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of entering this Promotion or receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. The Promoter's decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entries that are deemed to be submitted via any form of computer programming or automatically generated entries.
22. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory (where relevant). The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, or may benefit from such tampering.
23. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter:
(1) is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion;
(2) accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion, including (but not limited to) any failure of the computer system or other equipment to determine winners in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; and
(3) accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries or entrant's details.
Authorised under permit numbers: