– Masterplanned industrial estate with areas from 8,000sqm to 50,000sqm +
– Prime industrial location between Exit 38 & 41 from the M1 Pacific Motorway
– Adjoining the new 50,000sqm + Caterpillar facility, Carlton United Brewery and Clough/Downer EDI.
– Ready to develop, General Industry zoned block of land
– Competitive deals on offer from one of Australia’s largest developers — Stockland
Located on the corner of Elderslie Road and Darlington Drive, directly opposite the Carlton and United Brewery and adjacent to Stockland's fully sold M1 Yatala Enterprise Park, the Yatala Distribution Centre is approximately 3 kilometres from the M1 Pacific Motorway Yatala North Exit 38 and 1.5 kilometres to the Yatala South Exit 41.
The Yatala Enterprise Area is an industrial warehousing and distribution hub which is already a base for a number of prominent businesses including ALDI, JJ Richards & Sons, Caterpillar, Visy, Stratco, Harvey Norman, Carlton and United Breweries, VIP Pet Foods, CMC Coil Steels and Woolworths.
For more details, please email agent